Saturday, December 12, 2015

West Alabama Christmas Parade

The West Alabama Christmas Parade was this past week, and the boys and I went to see it with some friends. It was a lot of fun.
 
I went with my friends Courtney and John, and their kids Izzie and Jesse. Then we ran into some other friends while we were there, too!

Cooper, Izzie and Jesse

Cooper is way too big for the stroller, but I didn't trust him to sit and be still. So I put him in the stroller. Then I met a lady from a local baby wearing group and borrowed a ring sling to carry Colton.

Me and Alex from Tuscaloosa Babywearers.

 I have carried Colton in a carrier before, when he was much smaller, and we both loved it. But this was our first time using a ring sling, and I really liked it. 

Of course, Colton had no idea what was going on, but when he realized people in the parade were waving, he started waving back and had a great time. He stayed pretty quiet and watched the lights and people for the most part, but started getting fussy after about an hour. Cooper could have cared less. I don't think he liked it at all. The parade was a lot longer than I remember it being in the past, so we ended up leaving early. We watched it for about an hour before all the kids started getting antsy and whiney, so we called it a night.

Me, Colton and Courtney


Izzie




No comments:

Post a Comment